Six Steps To Daily Success
Do you want to achieve daily success?
This has been a great week here in Florida, other than the heat, humidity and afternoon thunderstorms. But having grown up and spent most of my adult life in DC I know that life on the Potomac can be every bit as hot and humid. To me it’s not so much the weather as it is the joy of just being home.
I am extremely grateful and humbled by the continued success of Changing The Focus, in fact, I jump at the chance to talk about it. So…..here you go!
These SIX STEPS have become a consistent routine for me, and I mean every day. This is a very condensed version, but helpful none the less.
- WILLINGNESS awakens us to new teachers, new lessons and new results.
- QUIET TIME sets the path each morning for the mind, heart and life to
follow and lets us.
- SERVICE opens us to compassion and allows us to inspire hope in
others and ourselves, always conveying the value of kindness.
- LOVE AND FORGIVENESS inspires tolerance and allows us to move forward
feeling free, serene and peaceful.
- GRATITUDE sees the value in all life’s experiences.
- ACTION demands we take positive steps every day to infuse our spirit
Check out some short videos on The Daily Six for some added inspiration!
I wrote The Daily Six as a way to not only sort out my experiences and insights, but to help other people do the same. My hope for you, is that by using The Daily Six, you will become a stronger, more confident, and supportive person. You will attract people with like skills and qualities, creating a circle of success that repeats day after day and year after year.
Buy your copy of The Daily Six, here.